Here at Cheshire CDT we offer an efficient, bespoke payroll service primarily aimed at independent employers of personal assistants/care professionals but that is also available to parish councils, charities and other non-profits.
What do we provide under payroll services?
- Extremely competitive, all inclusive monthly fee
- Truly bespoke, individual service with the option of producing weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly, monthly or quarterly payslips
- Act as your PAYE agent and liaise with HMRC on your behalf (RTI compliant)
- Calculate Tax, National Insurance contributions and statutory deductions
- Provide you with the required P60s and P45s
- Guidance on statutory payments including Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay
- Guidance with auto-enrollment to help you select the right options for you and your employees
- Full administration for adding or removing employees on the payroll system
- Guidance and support for those using the Direct Payments service
- Assigned payroll adviser
- Fully scalable service; from 1 to 20+ employees
In the 2016/17 tax year alone we processed over £2 million worth of payroll. We have been processing direct payments for over 15 years. This means that we have vast experience of dealing with many different individuals and situations. Using this experience we are able to provide our customers with real piece of mind when it comes to payroll, meaning that you can get on with living your life without having to worry about it.
If you would like more information about our payroll services or would like to enquire about setting up an account, please contact the payroll team by phone on 01606 723185, by email at email@example.com or via the online contact form.
In addition to Payroll, we are also registered to process DBS checks, for information on this service please see our DBS page